My Beautiful Mother
| From Left: cousins Ethan & Ellie, Myself, my Mother at Christmas |
Every time something comes up, I can't help but think the worst. It never is, but my fragile mind always escalates everything to a 10. My mom is my rock. I don't know how I could go on without her. But I know I will. I'll have to. I imagine it'll involve a lot of tears. But at what point should the tears stop? There have been many tearful occasions over the last four years, but at some time they have to stop, right?
Life will be very different when she's gone. I hope that isn't for a while, but I want to be ready when the time ultimately comes. Together, we've fought tough battles and cried many tears. The time for hurting is over. The time for healing is now.
Comments
Post a Comment